Flashback is a two hour tabletop narrative for two to six players, ages 13 and up.
You know where you are, and you know how you got here.
But who are these others? And why is this happening?
...who are you?
Premise of the Narrative
Flashback is about a group of characters who are thrown together into an unfamiliar situation, haunted by their past, and uncertain of their future. Each player controls one Major Character, guiding them through life-changing decisions of redemption and regret.
The whole point of play is to explore the relationships the characters have with each other and with their environment; it's through this exploration that people turn on each other, the landscape you thought you knew betrays you, and you have to make some tough choices about where your alliances truly lie.
To play, you will need:
- A few blank sheets of paper (one for each player, plus one to use as a map)
- A few pens (one for each player)
- Several index cards (at least six or seven for each player)
- Lots of colored tokens (one color per player; at least four or five of each color per player)
- At least one six-sided die